January 18, 2016

Black, {baby} pink, and gold


It's my birthday week! To indulge in my love of creating outfits; here is my outfit for Monday from my Polyvore Closet. The best part about a virtual closet is you have an endless budget, weather doesn't matter, and everything fits! 

I love a pencil skirt with an over sized sweatshirt, and the length of this sweatshirt will keep the look polished and not frumpy. Big gold hoops are always favorite, and I love the shape of these. Adorable circle glasses and simple black heels. Perfect for birthday dinner with the hubby's parents! 

Happy Monday everyone! 


Black, pink, and gold



T By Alexander Wang long sleeve top
$120 - shopmrsh.com


River Island pink pencil skirt
$21 - riverisland.com




Miu Miu black sunglasses
mytheresa.com




xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...