August 6, 2012

Fav Five Mondays

Here are my favorite five pins to inspire yours and my week!

DIY Bow Ring
Can't wait to make this ring!



I love this.


Paper Mache Deer Heads, set of three
These are so cute! I want to try and make one.....

Prada Sunglasses
BEAUTIFUL! Love these sunnies.

DIY Arrow Bobbies
For sure making these!

There you go everyone, these are my favorite pins for the week. Happy Monday, I hope someone brings you an unexpected present today. 

xoxojolleen
P.S. Link under photo, goes to the home of the original pin.

4 comments:

  1. I tried that bow ring and failed, but I think I might try it again. Perseverance should be appreciated, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that bow ring, and of course, the Prada sunglasses!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...