August 13, 2012

Fav Five Mondays

Happy Monday, here's my five favorite pins to inspire our week.

Jacques Torres’ Chocolatey Chocolate Chip Cookies - Bakerella
These look so amazing, can't wait to make them! I love this blog too, if you love baking it's a must. 


Watermelon Blueberry Salsa - Love and Olive Oil
How fun...what a cool combination, another awesome blog.


Cheese Puff Toss
Love a good game.


DJ Yoduh
Perfect gift for your awesome nerdy friend.


Creme De La Creme - Atlantic Pacific
I love love love this look and maybe found a new blog to follow.

Have a lovely week everyone!
xoxojolleen


2 comments:

  1. how have i never heard of watermelon blueberry salsa? this is something i will have to make very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know looks so crazy cool! I would recommend checking out her blog too, lots of fun stuff to eat.

      Delete

Love to hear from you...