March 24, 2012

Hunger Games Opening Day- Capitol Look

                                                      Hunger Games Opening Night!

I'm so excited this day has finally come, as much as I love Katniss and District 12, I can't resist dressing up as a Capitol Resident for opening night. I LOVE Capitol fashion, the colors, the fur, the dyed bodies, tattoos, everything about their fashion I'm obsessed with....I even have a Pinterest Board dedicated to the Hunger Games, follow it if you love the fashions too!

So this is what I did...

Make-Up: Colorful, bold, shimmery

Hair: Double Roll Hawk

Jewelry: Cuff and earrings from Charming Charlies, ring I got for my birthday and as soon as I opened the box all I could think was...this is so Capitol and was in love!

Outfit: Silk ruffled leopard top, silk side pleated black skirt, purple heart tights, leopard wedges, florescent green sweater, and a silver envelope clutch

I hope you enjoy the movie!

xoxojolleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...