April 6, 2012

EAT and KITCHEN GADGET: Blueberry Muffins and Microplane Zester

EAT: I LOVE blueberry muffins, so when I found this amazing recipe.... I was sold! I can't even buy blueberry muffins from a bakery anymore, because they are nothing compared to these. You guessed it Americas Test Kitchen again, these are fresh, taste like blueberry, have my always favorite lemon sugar crumble topping, and they are beautiful!

KITCHEN GADGET: Another thing I'd like to share is my favorite Microplane Zester, I got this for Christmas and it's amazing! Mine's baby pink, they have lots of colors, so it makes me feel super cute! Works great on citrus and nutmeg, that's all I've tried so far.

I hope you try this recipe!
xoxojolleen

Microplane Zester
Blueberry Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...