February 4, 2013

Retro Photo App for iStuff || Plus a Cute New Way to Wear a Scarf

XnRetro for iStuff...99 cents. Super easy to use, take a picture then layover different effects.

XnRetro - I love this snow spotted effect
Oh, how did I do my scarf like that you ask?! So cute, right! My blogger friend Stephanie at Henry Happened (click for directions) posted this new scarf style, I had to try it! Check her out for great DIYs and fun fashion advice. I'm still waiting for Michael's to get my iron-on studs so I can make this super cute heart sweater she posted a few weeks ago.

Not too late to send Brayden a Valentine's Card!

Home buying update: We are on house number two, first house we backed out after home inspection....now we are negotiating for house number two, it's lovely! 
Happy winter everyone!
xoxojolleen






2 comments:

Love to hear from you...