February 20, 2013

Blackberry Cheesecake Mousse || Dessert

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I started taking a Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University Class and tonight is session 4, very excited to share with you all the stuff I've learned. Keep your eyes open for the post. 

Over the weekend I made these beauties, Blackberry Cheesecake Mousse from Snixy Kitchen visit her for lots of great recipes and lovely food pics. Delicious, light, creamy, not too sweet, not too tart, and they look so pretty...and fast. They are the perfect treat, great for a summer BBQ.

Blackberry Cheesecake Mousse
Oh, you love my ramekins?! Well, thank you...I got them for Christmas from my sister and use them any chance I get. I have four Cordon Blue and four Turquoise; I'm looking for baby pink too, the closest I've found is a dusty pink and I'm kinda a picky freak when I have my mind set on something - one day, then my set will be complete!

xoxojolleen 
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...