February 23, 2013

Super Cute Monogram Chevron Art || Free DIY

Happy Saturday, I hope your weekend is treating you well. Tonight I had a lovely tea party with a two year old ~ that's a great evening. 

Like I promised yesterday I have a surprise for you. 
Do you love cute framed art? 
Do you love chevrons? 
Do you love monograms?! 
Looky looky what Honey & Fitz has to share with us!

Honey & Fitz || Free Printable Chevron Monogram Art
Just download and edit with your initial and dates or whatever you want to add; Can't wait to make one. This will be one of the first things I make for our home when we get it, I'll make sure to share a picture.....can't decide between hot pink, gray, lavender, or yellow. Oooo...maybe I'll put our initial and the date we close on our house and are homeowners for the first time! So sweet, that just made me giggle and tear up a little.

Honey & Fitz has lots of cute ideas for your home and if you are looking for some unique art for your kids room you MUST check out her Etsy store!

What color are you going to do, there are 10 colors to chose from? Perfect for a baby room or a wedding gift!

xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...