November 25, 2012

Hello World!! Bold Blue Nails

I'm back! Man, I've missed you guys!
So in the last two months-
My honey got a new job in Milwaukee- we lived in Colorado Springs
Packed or sold everything
Moved to Milwaukee
I came back to Colorado to work for three weeks
Back to Milwaukee
Looking at buying a house for the first time! (I will be writing some tips about buying a home down the road, learned so much)
Reconnected with lots of friends, we both went to high school here...so we are moving back home, haven't lived here for 12 years!
I think that's everything.

New nails -
The blue is from my September Birchbox Color Club Insta-This $8- awesome color! One of my winter favorites - looks cute alone, or paired with neutrals/bolds.

Then on pointer and ring finger I used China Glaze Crackle Black Mesh $4, if you haven't used crackle nail polish...first off where have you been? Second go get some, every brand makes a similar polish now. Super easy to use and it is a really cool effect - just paint one coat, try your best to not paint over where you've already painted, then watch it split apart, really cool to see, then when dry use your favorite top coat.

Missed you all! I'm so excited to share with you all the exciting stuff I'm doing/making/finding/trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...