February 28, 2015

Homemade Pretzel Bites || Amazing!

Homemade pretzel bites! 

Homemade pretzel bites. Wow, amazing!


These are so so so delicious, make them tonight! Earlier in the week I made JalapeƱo Popper Pretzel Dogs for dinner and it sparked my interest in trying homemade pretzels. I found this recipe on Pinterest this morning, had all the ingredients and a few hours later the man and I were enjoying these bites size goodies. 


>> Recipe notes >> 

If you've never made pretzels or bagels before you're going to trip out on the boiling first in water and baking soda, yes that's right! When I read that for the pretzel dogs, I reread it a number of times to make sure I was seeing that correctly. Crazy! 

Careful on adding the baking soda to the water it does foam up briefly, I added a little at a time. 

I served these with the cheese sauce in the recipes, it was great, but next time I'll add more milk it was VERY thick. 

I also served it with the most amazing honey mustard dip that the man's mom makes. It's so go, I'm pretty sure it's the reason I even like mustard now, didn't used to. 

Enjoy! 


P.S. Maria also has a recipe for a Cinnamon and Sugar version with a dipping sauce, I will try these next. 

Happy cooking! 

xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...