September 23, 2014

Brownie Batter Cupcakes || Sweet Tooth Heaven

I love brownies.
They are amazing.
Brownie Batter Cupcakes, I was intrigued. 
I was not disappointed! 
{Which is always a pleasant surprise when trying a new recipe.}




The recipe is for cupcakes and frosting, the cupcakes were good. The frosting was pure brownie sweet tooth heaven. 


Changes I made: Cupcakes - as stated. Frosting - I doubled the brownie mix in the frosting (used 1 cup) told you I'm a brownie freak, used 2 cups of p.sugar, added walnuts on top instead of brownie pieces. 

You could make a mini batch of brownies with the leftover brownie mix for a brownie crumble on top. 

Chocolate Lov'n Neighbor Approved 
Man Approved {husband took a dozen to work} 

Enjoy!

xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made} 

1 comment:

Love to hear from you...