September 16, 2014

Oven Broiled Parmesan Garden Tomatoes || Yum!

Do you love that crusty toasty parmesan cheese taste? Love tomatoes, warm tomatoes? If yes and yes, these are for you! 

Yesterday somehow I stumbled upon this recipe and it caught my eye, I think it might have been in someone's FB feed, whatever it doesn't matter, I wanted to make them. I checked the ingredients and I had everything, it was added to my dinner plans! 





The original recipe called for canned whole tomatoes, but I had four beefsteak tomatoes from my garden laying on the counter so I used those. These were tasty, it's a recipe keeper! I think it would be a great side for a party. Paula Deen recipe, so you know it has to be delicious and full of butter!


Enjoy, I hope you make and love them too! 

xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made} 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...