June 24, 2012

Cheeseburger Salad

Happy Summertime to you! I'm trying more of the Pioneer Woman's recipes and came across this goodie, Cheeseburger Salad, I thought heck yes!


Cheeseburger Salad, yes those are pickles!! Yippee!

It was delicious! I highly recommend making this... I did a few minor changes for our tastes buds. Like doubling the sauce the meat is cooked in, I like saucy, minus onions, and I didn't make the hamburger bun croutons instead I made biscuits so if the honey didn't like the idea of cheeseburger salad he could scoop up the salad and eat it with the biscuits. He liked it, but asked why don't we just eat cheeseburgers? Ahhhh....I love him, but he agreed that this recipe was a keeper.

 Cheeseburger Salad Recipe

Thanks Pioneer Woman for another great recipe. What is your favorite Pioneer Woman recipe?
xoxojolleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...