|Chocolate Peanut Butter Dipped Frozen Banana Bites|
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dipped Frozen Banana Bites
- 3 Bananas
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter for drizzling on top
- a few peanuts, chopped optional for topping
1. Start by slicing the bananas into 1/2-inch pieces. Place pieces into the freezer while your chocolate is melting. (You can do larger slices if you'd prefer)
2. Melt chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter on the stove, using a double boiler. While melting chop nuts, set aside. When done melting remove from heat.
3. Dip each of the banana pieces into the melted chocolate/peanut butter using a toothpick, and place dipped banana bites onto a wax paper covered cookie sheet.
3. In a microwave, melt the 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a container, watch careful maybe only 10-15 sec. Using a spoon, drizzle the melted peanut butter over the top of your banana bites. Top with chopped nuts.
4. Place back in the freezer until frozen, minimum 1 hour.
This is the perfect warm weather dessert!
I hope you love these as much as I do...