March 8, 2013

Microwave Smores || Perfect 10 Second Treat

I love S'mores and as much as I'd like to start a camp fire in my backyard to make this delicious treat...sometimes that just doesn't work.

So I make them in the microwave, perfect fast treat!

Yummy! Gooey S'more
Step One
Step Two
Step Three
Step Four

Microwave S'mores

Ingredients
  • 2 gram cracker squares
  • 2 Hershey's chocolate squares
  • 1 Marshmallow

1. Take two gram cracker squares place them on the plate
2. Take two Hershey's chocolate squares, break them in half so you have 4 smaller squares (melts better). Place them on one side of the gram cracker.
3. Place 1 marshmallow on it's side on top of the chocolate.
4. Place in the microwave for 6-12 seconds, depending on your microwave power WATCH IT CAREFULLY as soon as the marshmallow puffs about half it's size bigger take it out of the microwave.
5. Right when you take it out of the microwave, immediately squish the top gram cracker on top of the marshmallow.
6. Enjoy, careful it will be hot but so delicious!
Let me know if you try this...
xoxojolleen

2 comments:

  1. Worked out great. My kids loved it. I had realized yesterday that my kids had never had smores so I bought all the stuff and found your bologna. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...