I love S'mores and as much as I'd like to start a camp fire in my backyard to make this delicious treat...sometimes that just doesn't work.
So I make them in the microwave, perfect fast treat!
|Yummy! Gooey S'more|
- 2 gram cracker squares
- 2 Hershey's chocolate squares
- 1 Marshmallow
1. Take two gram cracker squares place them on the plate
2. Take two Hershey's chocolate squares, break them in half so you have 4 smaller squares (melts better). Place them on one side of the gram cracker.
3. Place 1 marshmallow on it's side on top of the chocolate.
4. Place in the microwave for 6-12 seconds, depending on your microwave power WATCH IT CAREFULLY as soon as the marshmallow puffs about half it's size bigger take it out of the microwave.
5. Right when you take it out of the microwave, immediately squish the top gram cracker on top of the marshmallow.
6. Enjoy, careful it will be hot but so delicious!