March 17, 2013

Tassel Earrings || DIY

Do you ever read someone's blog and think, 
"Wow, I wish we lived close to each other and could be friends?"

I want to give a shout out to one of my favorite blogs Henry happened; Stephanie is a DIY queen. I can't wait until we have our house and I can start making more of the stuff she posts! One of the first things I want to make are these ~ so cute with wheat grass too! Then when I have my chick palace all set up I'll start my way though all of these amazing DIY necklaces.

Last week Stephanie posted DIY tassel earrings (instructions for a necklace too) and I couldn't wait, I had to try them this weekend. Love, so cute! I want to make more...they're addicting. These are the three I made today, the only change I made was I used wire to wrap, instead of more embroidery thread.

Turquoise Tassel Earrings
Silvery Purple Tassel Earrings
Dark Purple Tassel Earrings

What color do you want to make?
I will definitely add this to the list of things to make with my ladies when I have my
"Pinterest Make It Night" parties.

What's your favorite DIY blog? 
Please leave in the comments below, I'd love to check it out.

xoxojolleen
{you are beautiful and wonderfully made}







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you...