July 22, 2012

Edible Cookie Dough Truffles?!?!? Yes Please...

I mean it has cookie dough in it, how could these not be good?Let me tell you, they are delicious! I originally saw these posted on a blog I follow called Bakerella if you love really cute cake pops or fun sweet treats, I recommend following her...I'm always amazed at the stuff she can make!

But for this post she was trying these Edible Cookie Dough Truffles out of a new cookbook called The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook (click here for recipe) the cookbook looks awesome!! I have it on my Amazon Wishlist, lots of fun stuff and just like the title says everything has cookie dough in it!YUM!! The book was written by Lindsay of Love and Olive Oil which was an awesome new blog find for me. They have really great recipes right now for the hot summer weather.
Edible Cookie Dough Truffles

Anyways I tried this and I love how they turned out, and they were really easy to make too. They recommend using popsicle sticks, but I had these pink flamingo toothpicks leftover from something else so I decided to use them up. I would like to try then dipped in dark chocolate next.

Let me know if you try this or if you have The Cookie Dough Lover's Cookbook what is your favorite recipe to make?

xoxojolleen

2 comments:

Love to hear from you...