July 13, 2012

LA FRESH® Eco Beauty Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review

 Received in my June Birchbox

"How it Works - Each travel-friendly pad contains enough remover to get rid of the polish on all ten nails. But it doesn’t stop there: the formula is packed with soothing aloe, glycerin, and Vitamin E, plus horsetail and rosemary extracts to keep our nails strong and healthy. Did we mention that it’s free of sulfates, parabens, and artificial fragrances" - From Birchbox website.

MY THOUGHTS:
Each package claims to work on all 10 nails, I wanted to give them the best test so....I tried them two separate times once with black polish & and once with glitter polish. It worked good on the black, but did have some trouble with the glitter. I loved the smell and they are very convenient. I would say they are perfect for travel or if you don't use glitter. They also make make-up remover wipes I'd like to try.

Cost: $9.99 for 18 wipes
Buy here

If you try these, what did you think?
xoxojolleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...