No churn ice cream, I know I had to try it too. Let me tell you, it was delicious! Super rich and creamy almost like a custard.
|Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream|
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream - 5 Stars
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream cold
1. Combine coffee powder and hot water in small bowl. Let stand until coffee dissolves, few minutes. Microwave chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and coffee mixture in bowl, stirring every 10 seconds, until chocolate is melted, about 1 minute. Stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool.
2. With electric mixer on medium-high speed, whip cream to soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Whisk one-third of whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture until incorporated. Freeze in airtight container until firm, at least 6 hours or up to 2 weeks. Serve.
Have a great day! Hope you try this!!