July 30, 2012

Fav Five Mondays

So in honor of all the fun I've had with my Summer of Pinteresting, for the month of August (I know it's not August yet, but close enough) I'm sharing my five favorite pins to inspire your week. I'm feeling like mint, pink, black, and purple will be filling my outfit choices! (You know picking just five was terribly hard).

Land of Cool on Tumblr
Yes please, want these socks! Totally Rad!

Kate Spade New York St Elmo Stripesmall Natalie Cosmetic Case
I love this Cosmetic Case, adding to my wishlist...

Double Ring - natural wood ring in cherry
I love a double ring and this one made of wood, really cool and from Etsy even better!

Steve Madden Lookoutt
Fuchsia heels!!! Come on, I wish these were in my closet right now!

Lovely Clusters on Tumblr
This kitchen is lovely, love the checkered on the wall.

While we're talking Pinterest I want to share with you one of my new favorite Pinners. Shannon Kirsten I  found her just yesterday, she has great fashion and photography pins. I'm always excited to find someone new!

xoxojolleen
*Link under pics will take you to their original home.
Do you have a favorite pinner?

2 comments:

Love to hear from you...