July 7, 2012

Wrapping Paper Organized Using Toilet Paper Roll

use toilet paper rolls around wrapping paper
Saw this on Pinterest, Brilliant!

Take an old toilet paper roll, cut a slit in it, then slide around  wrapping paper rolls.

Works great! I'm in the process of organizing my craft room....stayed tuned for photos. I have a Pinterest board that I've been saving ideas on how to organize, decorate, and plan it's called "My Chick Palace" follow me if you aren't already.

Happy Saturday everyone!
xoxojolleen

P.S. I'm very excited for today, I'm going to a friends house and we are cleaning out and organizing her pantry! Can't wait! Organizing is one of my favorite things to do, she is even going to let me label things. Exciting!! Well gotta go I'm making Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, before I go, to take to my honey's friend's house tonight to watch the fights. Days like this I realize how amazing my life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you...